Friday, September 8, 2017
It's been years that you've been together. You still love and cherish each other. But routine and predictability have become the order of your day. Familiarity has settled over your sexual relationship like an old, comforting blanket. And something's gone out of your life.
What? When you place your finger on it, you know it's that indefinable quality that provided the spark, the thrill, the body and soul-thumping passions of those early days together. Your sex life has become more predictable, less spontaneous. You hate to admit it; but there's no getting away from it: the glow has begun to dim.
And you've begun to wonder: is this the lull before the dull?
So, if your sex life is worth some of your while, here are suggestions that can help you light a new fire even if all you see right now is the valiant flicker of dying embers!
1. Another time, another place: If you've tried every possible position, now try a change of place. To start with, there's a whole range of furniture to exhaust beyond the bed. Have you tried the living-room sofa, the dining table and each of the dining chairs sequentially? Then there's: behind the blinds, under the shower or in the tub - anywhere, except near a kitchen fire.
There's almost an air of impropriety about love-making in places other than the bed - and that's the very quality that makes them such deviously delightful possibilities and adds that edge of a new adventure to an old pastime.
2. Now try a change of pace: The traditional height of machismo has been forceful - even, vigorous penetration, followed by a piston performance. Men in the particular harbor the misconception that every sexual encounter progresses relentlessly from a crescendo of passion to the climax of orgasm.
Revise that notion. You can get instant gratification without a partner. But you're a twosome: so, make the most of that by using delayed gratification, teasing and tantalizing your way to the heights. Go slowly, remember that to use a touch more often builds up the sexual tension more gradually.
3. Make a date: Sounds corny after 15 years of married life? But, in our crowded, scurrying existences, if we leave love-making to chance and impulse, other more 'demanding' jobs are likely to elbow it out of the way. Instead, set aside a time (or times) during the week when you will not permit anything else to intrude into your appointed hour under the covers.
Does it sound too mechanical? You may find it works out to be just the opposite. Because you have to wait, you can fantasize about it. Anticipation and expectation heighten the intensity. You can spend the whole day or the whole week wondering about it, planning it, wishing it. Much as you used to look forward to your dates in the days before you married.
4. Get away from it all: Changing your love-making scenery is one way to pep up your sex life. When last did you take a weekend off together? Very often, when you get out of the rut, you get a whole new perspective on your love life - and the motivation to do something about it.
5. Give and receive: Take turns in being the aggressive partner. If you've always been the one to indulge in all the foreplay, try giving your partner a chance to make some of the moves. Not by saying, "Why don't you". Rather, touch or kiss him/her. Then retreat - that gives your spouse a chance to respond. Try being the passive partner now and again - you'll realize what you've been missing!
6. Discover the whole body: Expand your horizons. Sex is not just the penis and the vagina. There's a whole array of erogenous zones you may never have explored - from the mouth and the ears to the love button and the underside of the feet.
And, yes, in the case of women, there's the clitoris - the seat of their orgasm, the fact that many men are on the vet to discover.
7. Take a new look at sex: Remember that sex is not always orgasm on demand; it's not even always intercourse. If you can get rid of this mindset, you may well find that other kinds of passion play bring equally satisfying arousal. Try a sensuous massage. Or watching an erotic movie in a tight cuddle or playing footsie over a candlelight dinner at your favorite beachside café. All this is body talk. And isn't that what sex is about?
Clean up your act: It's inevitable with some men and women that, when they begin to take their partner or the relationship for granted, they slide into carelessness and even slovenliness over their personal appearance and hygiene.
Cleanliness is next to sexiness. Haven't you noticed - when you're freshly showered and powdered/perfumed, you feel more sensual, even wanton? So, get fresh.
8. Finally, take it easy: Don't work too hard at injecting new spontaneity into your old love life. Work doesn't work for sex!
Love-making should be leisurely, relaxed, not a goal-oriented sexual performance. Sex is not a circus, and you are not a performing flea. If you analyze, decode each move and every response - such as either she groaned enough, or if his erection lasted long enough - you'd forfeit all the enjoyment.
The bottom line is that, to please your partner, you've got to be having a good time yourself. So, put your heart into it - more than your sinews and your sweat!
Sunday, April 30, 2017
Aforementioned is a sizzling spicy topic for a lot of ladies- How to initiate sex. If you are having a lot of difficulty in this area, do not hopeless. You are not the only one. Most females typically wait for their man to take the lead. These days, guys are thrilled about the prospect of their woman initiating sex. I am not discussing on jumping your man's bones the minute you set eyes on him, but creatively making him understand that you want him amid the sheets. Here are some hints you can practice to get him to give up:
Wear skimpy lingerie with no underwear. Take your bath and put on the skimpiest lingerie you have - the kind that reveals your butt when you lean over. Spray your sweetest perfume, play your favorite slow jams or jazz, light some candles around the living room and bedroom. Pour a glassful of wine, give a deep French kiss, then let him finish the rest. He is compelled to discover that you have no underwear on. Believe me, that says it all. You won't do much after that.
Meet him in the shower - When he goes into the shower, give him some minutes' head start. Get your clothes off and join him. He will be charmingly surprised. Soap him up and let him do same for you. Stock a wet kiss on him, and you are bound to sexual stimulation parts of his body. When that occurs, he will take the lead in warming things up. Watch out so that you don't burn yourselves with the heat you will produce.
Awaken him up with a shower of kisses - Sex is extremely pleasurable in the wee hours of the day. Wake him up by kissing his neck, face, ear, chest, stomach, navel, and you identify where. Make sure you are doing it with just your skimpy underwear. Kiss him while you are rubbing against him. Men get that kind of information easily.
Give him an erotic massage - "What is an erotic massage?" you ask. Well, an erotic massage is one where you caress your man wearing just a skimpy underwear, and your guy also putting on just his underwear.
Use the massage oil, if massage oil is not available. Start your massage by kissing all over his back beginning from the neck to the top down to the butt and all the way to his calves. Once you've done this, you can start with the massage oil. Give him a thorough rubdown, and turn him over, if he is still awake. Straddle him, kiss his neck and chest, and give him your best French kiss. You will get yourself a stronger erection and both be on your route to intense orgasm.
Tuesday, February 7, 2017
Boning up on new and hopefully greater sex techniques is something every man should do on a routine basis. After all, even the most skilled Lothario and most anxious partner can seldom find themselves looking for distinct paths of excitement to keep their erotic lives on the fun side. Healthy sex is a basic element of proper penis care, so better sex makes that care even great. But don't make the error of speculating that sex is all focused on the midsection. There are several other erogenous zones to recognize - such as our "feet."
Great for more than standing on
The feet are a vital body part, but not one that most people associate with incorporating into erotic play. Sure, everybody knows about foot fetishes, but except that is a person's special kink, the feet are often considered of as things one uses to get from the front door to the bed.
There's so much more to the foot than that. While it may not have the sensitivity level of the penis, the foot also has a lot of nerve endings and is quite responsive to touch. Think of how one reacts to a pebble in the shoe or walking barefooted across a beach on a hot sunny day. Feet are ready and anticipating to be given a chance to show how sensitive they are. Couples soliciting for better sex are well advised to pay more attention to them. It will boost the male libido to the roof and get a harder erection.
Okay, so a guy decides he's going to give the feet - his and his partner's - a chance. What are the few things he should do to explore their sensual potential? After first being certain that the feet are not infected with bacteria or fungus or other easily infectious condition, these are some options:
- Massage. Begin with the traditional foot massage. That is a good way to commence some foreplay, particularly if a partner has had an exhausting day of standing on their feet. Start by cautiously peeling off the stockings and gently stroking the feet. Then clean them in a tub of soapy warm water, taking care to mildly rub on top and bottom, as well as between the toes. When finished, stroke them dry with a very feathery towel and then apply some moisturizer and spread it approximately. Pay heed to what moves seem the most appealing to the spouse so they can be repeated.
- Kiss her all over. Now that they're nice, show those feet a little loving kindness by way of the lips. Sucking on the toes is advised.
- Stroke and tickle. Now try stroking the feet while riding on and kissing other members of the body. Depending on a partner's favorite, it may be time to caress a little; some find this deeply erotic, others find it painful - so enquire before moving to this stage.
- Play footsie. As a couple drives to penetrative sex, keep the feet working. Run them up and down the partner's legs and intertwine feet while whispering sweet words.
- By sincerely satisfying the feet, a couple may find new erotic excitements that can have a significant influence on their sex lives.
- Of course, better sex entails more than just feet in motion; men need to be sure their partner are in good health too.
- Frequent use of a penis health cream. Using a crème with acetyl-L-carnitine can be healthy for men who involve in rough sex. This can de-sensitize the penis with time, and acetyl-L-carnitine helps deal with peripheral nerve damage that can lessen penis sensitivity. The crème should also include alpha-lipoic acid, an antioxidant that fights free radicals, which can damage penis cells. These two components are synergistic, so the two together create a better result than if used separately.